Coronavirus: Adler Tank Rentals Offers Immediate Solutions to The Medical Community for Waste Management and Hazardous Liquids
MARCH 26, 2020 BY
Adler Tank Rentals: Our Priority Is You
Offering Safe, Secure Solutions in a Time of Unparalleled Challenge
It goes without saying that this is a truly unprecedented time and one that requires us to work together to combat the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. What used to be routine now must be examined with a heightened attention to the safety and well being of the public. At Adler Tank Rentals, we’re doing everything we can to join in the fight.
In addition to our organization-wide pandemic response plan, our products and solutions offer a safe, immediate way to contain and handle remediation and decontamination efforts. Our team of experts is ready to respond quickly to help you combat public health threats.
We’ve Got Your Back
Whether your needs are large-scale or small, we’ve got your back:
- Preparedness: Our team of experts will work with you to quickly determine the safest, most expeditious plan of action and emergency preparedness.
- Business continuity: Our goal is to give customers the immediate solutions they require to maintain business viability during this critical time.
- Fast response: You can expect rapid 24/7 response times, round-the-clock reliability, and industry-leading rent-ready containment solutions.
Containers and Tanks to Help Fight COVID-19
Our heavy-duty containers and tanks offer the safe containment of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids and solids and are available in a range of sizes and configurations, depending on your needs. Key products include:
- 21,000-gallon closed-top frac tank: Accommodates large-scale storage of contaminated and non-contaminated liquids. Ideal for the testing and treatment of greywater from cruise ships.
- 25-yard roll-off canvas tarp containers and boxes: Ideal for the safe, secure storage of medical waste and debris. Heavy-duty vinyl tarps protect contents from precipitation and visibility while preventing vapors and contaminants from becoming airborne.
- 5,050-gallon cross-linked upright poly tanks: Ideal for the safe storage of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids across a range of industries and applications.
- Frac tank containment berms: For an added level of safety and security, our berms protect against spills, drips, and leaks of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids.
Let Us Know How We Can Help
As we continue to monitor this evolving global situation, we are committed to serving our customers responsibly and providing solutions that meet emergency needs. Our priority is the health, safety, and well being of our customers, community, and employees and we will continue to take the necessary precautionary measures to ensure that.
Contact us today to speak with our team of experts and get your quote.
Further Resources for Containment and Waste Management
To learn more about how our solutions work and how they can help your business or healthcare organization during times of national emergency, read up on these blogs from our team: